Formal education is out of reach, therefore Schoolhouse Project is here.
- African Schoolhouse project focuses on building schoolhouses all across Africa.
- The schoolhouses are built in 7×7 meter land.
- They are built facing Qiblat, so they can be used as places to study as well as to pray (salah).
- They have fences and roof as a protection to sun, storm and rainfall.
- It has been launched and run for many years and the people in vicinity found it useful.
- The schoolhouse buildings are fully constructed by using donors’ sadaqa.
Donate here to support our project.