1. ‘Inna ‘anzalnahu fi laylatil-Qadr.
2. Wa ma ‘adraka ma laylatul-Qadr.
3. Laylatul-Qadri khayrum min ‘alfi shahr.
4. Tanazzalul-mala’ikatu war-Ruhu fiha bi’idhni Rabbihim min kulli ‘amr.
5. Salamun hiya hatta matla^il-fajr.
🍂Allah, Most High, says in the Qur’an: The Night of Decree is better than a thousand months. The angels and the Spirit descend therein by permission of their Lord for every matter. Peace it is until the emergence of dawn. [Qur’an: 97:3-5]
🍁The Prophet ﷺ said:
Whoever spends the night of Lailat Al-Qadr in prayer out of faith and in the hope of reward, his previous sins will be forgiven.” [Sunan an-Nasa’i]